Hey friends! Thank you for finding your way to my page. I started this blog based off of the hopes that I could provide a place to share things that I love, my thoughts, my hopes, and hopefully bring some sparkle to your life. If I can inspire one person, I count that as a win and can’t wait to go on this journey together.
A little about me:
• I believe that God is always faithful.
• I value family and friendship above all else.
• I love my girl gang more than anything, and you are always welcome to join.
• I am half Japanese, half Caucasian.
• I’ve been dancing and singing for as long as I can remember.
• I love to bake, even if it results in Pinterest failures.
• Rainy, cold weather is my favorite.
• I’m a hopeless romantic.
• October- December are my favorite months of the year.
• I love quotes.
• I’m always willing to talk with anyone, at any time, about anything. Long, deep conversations (with lots of laughter) are my love language.
• I believe that human connection is the most important part of life and that every single human is beautiful in their own, awesome, unique way.
I aim to help others going through similar situations. I am most passionate about the human condition and connections so I share a lot of personal posts, but also incorporate beauty faves, fashion, recipes, and lots more. I look forward to sharing all that I can with you! Always open to any and all requests and recommendations. Thank you so so much for joining me on this journey. Your support means everything to me.