Hello lovelies! Thank you for finding your way to my page. I started this blog based off of the hopes that I could provide a place to share things that I love, ideas that I have, and share my experiences to help others.
• I believe that God is always faithful.
• I value family and friendship above all else.
• I love my girl gang more than anything, and it is constantly growing.
• I am half Japanese, half Caucasian.
• I’ve been dancing and singing for as long as I can remember.
• I love to bake, even if it results in Pinterest failures.
• Rainy, cold weather is my favorite.
• I’m a hopeless romantic.
• October- December are my favorite months of the year.
• I love quotes.
• I’m always willing to talk with anyone, at any time, about anything.
• I love love.
• I believe that human connection is the most important part of life.
• I have many more favorites, but I will share those another time!
I started this blog about 7 months ago with a loose framework. My goal was to simply share things about my life when I wanted to or felt like it. I aim to help others going through similar situations. My new goal is to post regularly about all sorts of things. I am most passionate about human interactions and connections so I share a lot of personal posts, but I am going to incorporate more beauty faves, fashion, recipes, and lots more coming up. I am planning on greater consistency and look forward to sharing all that I can with you! I’ve always enjoyed reading other women’s blogs and the camaraderie that it created. Always open to any and all requests and recommendations. Thank you so so much for joining me on this journey. Your support means everything to me.