Hello lovelies! Thank you for finding your way to my page. I started this blog based off of the hopes that I could provide a place to share things that I love, ideas that I have, and share my experiences to help others.
• I value family and friendship above all else.
• I love my girl gang more than anything, and it is constantly growing.
• I am half Japanese, half Caucasian.
• I’ve been dancing and singing for as long as I can remember.
• I love to bake, even if it results in pinterest failures.
• Rainy, cold weather is my favorite.
• I’m a hopeless romantic.
• October- December are my favorite months of the year.
• I love quotes.
• I’m always willing to talk with anyone, at any time, about anything.
• I love love.
• I have many more favorites, but I will share those another time!
This blog doesn’t have a specific direction at the moment. My goal is to share all of my favorite things including recipes, movies, music, hair ideas, friend dates, decor, etc. I also aim to share some of my experiences in hopes that I can help someone else going through the same situations. I started this blog because I have a lot to say and to share. I’ve always enjoyed reading other women’s blogs and the camaraderie that it created. Newly graduated, freshly single, and trying to figure out my life, this feels like the right thing to do and I look forward to sharing with you. Always open to any and all requests and recommendations, as I am very new to this! Thank you for joining me on this journey.