Hello! Thank you so much for finding your way to my page. I hope that whether you’ve come here to check out my performance career, my digital content creation, or read my blog, I can provide a safe space where I share things that I love, my thoughts, give some encouragement, and hopefully bring some sparkle to your life. If I can inspire one person, I count that as a win and can’t wait to go on this journey together.
A little about me:
- I believe that God is always faithful.
- I value family and friendship above all else
- I am half Japanese, half Caucasian
- I’ve been training as a dancer and singer my entire life.
- I’ve been performing, as a dancer, at Disney, for the past six years.
- My dream is to move to NYC and be on Broadway.
- I have a Master’s in Organizational Leadership, a Bachelor’s in Human Development and a minor in dance.
- I’ve taught myself how to do digital creation and photo editing.
- I love to bake, even if it results in Pinterest failures.
- Rainy, cold weather is my favorite.
- I’m a hopeless romantic.
- October- December are my favorite months of the year.
- I love quotes.
- Peonies and sunflowers are my favorite flowers.
- I’m always willing to talk with anyone, at any time, about anything. Long, deep conversations (with lots of laughter) are my love language.
- I believe that human connection is the most important part of life and that every single human is beautiful in their own, awesome, unique way.
I aim to help others going through similar situations. I am most passionate about the human condition and connections so I share a lot of personal posts, but also incorporate beauty faves, fashion, recipes, and lots more. I look forward to sharing all that I can with you! Always open to any and all requests and recommendations. Thank you so so much for joining me on this journey. Your support means everything to me.